Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hope


This is my very first posting. I would love to share with people life issues, all the way from Religion, Politics in Latin America and the US, Gay issues in the world and many more. In this blog I would like to contribute to the world my life experience and if that may help at least one person then it would make me happy. Of course I will talk about CO2 issues as well. And I might just talk about travel, business and leisure. I'm Luis Antonio G. but you can call me WolfAntonio! So please enjoy life as is as there is always hope!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that today is one of those days, when your life seems too hard to enjoy and yet it feels that the only thing I cannot lack is hope! well, today hope will get me through this difficult time. And it's funny cause hope is nothing tangible that you could just take, like a pill! and to come to think about it, is there such a thing as too much hope??? Can you have an overdose??? Can you get too high on hope and loose your ground??? Something to think about ;-)

    ReplyDelete